Here’s the list of exercises I used for my “Craftstick Workout”. I know some of them won’t make sense to you guys, because I made up my own name to help myself remember them. If you want me to explain something further, feel free to shoot me a message. The little icon that looks like a dumbbell represents sets that require weights. I organized everything by color (to represent different categories).
- Basic: your conventional exercises (crunches, push ups, lunges…etc)
Pink is moderate and Purple is more intense (# of reps)
- Combo: less conventional and require more steps (burpees, dive-bombs…etc)
Yellow is moderate and Red is more intense (# of reps)
- Timed: required to be timed (wall sit, plank, hip lift…etc)
- Your Choice: I switched it up and just put a # of reps or a time and allowing the exercise to be chosen. (green)
- Extras: This one is my favorite. I mixed it up with this category. I put things like “Drink a glass of water now!”, “Write in your journal”, “Write down 10 affirmations”, “Remember to be strong, you’ve got this!”, “Go for a bike ride”, “Make something new today”. I basically used all of the leftover sticks for the (blue) category and got creative!!
Note: I switched the blue and green so that Your Choice is green and Extras is blue.
Hope this helps!!